Various signs
The ultimate street signs, historical sites and house numbers
× Want to add signs? There is an app! Get it on Google Play Download on the App Store

Signs series: Buildings in the history of Sde Warburg

About the series

Historical background

The village of Sde Warburg was established in 1938 and was named after Dr. Otto Warburg, the third president of the Zionist Organization who was also a scientist.
One of the first buildings built was the warehouse built in the year the village was founded .
The village secretariat was built in 1941 , a cold store was also built to store the agricultural produce
In 1951, the water well of the village was dug, after receiving families who arrived that year from Hungary and Czechoslovakia.
At the same time, the village clinic was also built
In 1959, the silo that stood out in its hexagonal shape was erected

About the signs

The signs on the buildings are rectangular and made of metal. They indicate central buildings in the village But also Boulevards and flora
At the bottom of each sign appears the line: Sde Warburg [the symbol of the settlement Sde Warburg] a place with history

The ultimate street signs, historical sites and house numbers

Initiating the site - Eli Zvuluny - Programming and building the site Possible Worlds Ltd. Possible Worlds Ltd. © 2019-2024

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - The site and its content are copyright protected. The full copyrights of the site's content belong to Eli Zvuluny. All images in the site (unless another photographer is mentioned) were taken by Eli Zvuluny that has the full copyrights on them. The use of any images or other materials included herein, in whole or part, for any purpose is expressly prohibited without the written permission of Eli Zvuluny. .