The QR-code 1 (located inside the remote) links to the e-yarok and JNF website with options for downloading navigation files: Welcome to the track
The QR-code 2 (on the pole) links to an e-yarok website with details of the Timrat bike trail: Timrat single near Nahalal - an unusual route - JNF bike tracks Translation of the text on the sign
JNF logo Single Timrat
Single Timratconnects historical Jewish settlement points in the valley from the early and the new era.
The trail was paved and unraveled in a unique collaboration between the members of the Merhavim field center, Neve Amiel and the Northern JNF District. Path data
Trail length: 12.7 km. Riding direction: Clockwise. Circular track. Difficulty level (technical and physical): Medium (blue). Cumulative height: 395 meters. Season suitable for riding: all year. Rules of conduct and riding directions
1. The trail is designed for one-way riding (clockwise). The riding will only be in that direction. The reverse rider is endangering himself with the other riders. The trail sign is also designed for one-way riding.
2. Do not ride the trail during rainy days and muddy ground or wet rocks.
3. Under no circumstances should the route be deviated from.
4. The trail passes through grassland. Caution and consideration of cattle are required.
5. Bicycle crossings were installed along the pasture crossing. Passing them requires caution from the skate and access at right angles to the fence just in front of the passageway.
6. There are no drinking water points along the trail. Please provide sufficient water.
7. Throughout the route, there is good reception for mobile phones.
8. The trail is narrow and designed for one rider. The singles sections cannot be bypassed.
9. Trail designed for skilled cyclists for a single-track with rocks and trees on steep slopes.
10. No fire aside personal gases in a clean area of herbs.
11. Do not ride in the dark including full moon nights.
12. The path crosses forest roads at several points. The rider must stop before crossing and make sure the road is clear. Right ahead to ride at these points.
13. Riding the trail requires the use of a helmet.
14. The trail is for cycling only. 15. There is a complete prohibition on moving on the trail with SUVs and ATVs.
16. In any case, it is the responsibility of travelers and riders on the trails. JNF bears no responsibility whatsoever for each case.
QR Code -1: Download a navigation file for the itinerary and get more information
Fun and careful riding. JNF Northern Area - Community and Forest
Notify of Hazards and Exceptions to the Hotline of the Forest Phone: 1-800-350-350
QR code -2