The next photo taken that day shows the Plow Square Click for a larger image Translation of the text on the sign
Symbol of the Council for the Preservation of Israeli Heritage Sites
The emblem of the Ministry of Culture and Sport
The emblem of the Kibbutz Tel Yitzhak
The emblem of the Coastal Sharon Regional Council Kibbutz Tel Yitzhak - Heritage Sites
[Map with points marking heritage sites on the sign]:
1. You are here.
2. In the "plowing square" in the center of the kibbutz is placed a plow that symbolizes the act of the founders of the kibbutz, split the land of Sharon and sowed their pioneering dream
3. The dining room, built in 1954 in a collective style.
4. Gadi House, the kibbutz’s cultural home, named for Gad Menla, a member of the kibbutz who fell in hostilities in "The Chase Land," in July 1968. Outside the Gadi House is a "scarlet" sculpture. The statue is an acronym for the names of Eric Regev and Gad Menla, who fell together in pursuit of terrorists in the Jordan Valley.
5. The "stand containing sites about the kibbutz’s early years:
- Restoration of the tower erected on the day of the Ascension
- An original shooting wall, built in 1938 to protect the kibbutz
- A shelter in which explosives were collected at the Bamifne Institute (1947-1949), a secret industrial factory in the underground, established in coordination with the Haganah
- About 50 meters from the "stand", the "old tree" stands
6. The water tower built in 1950. Used to store water and observe the environment
7. North and beyond the road 553 The cemetery of the kibbutz, where the grave of Yitzhak Steiger, founder of the "Zionist youth", that the kibbutz Tel Yitzhak is named after him.