Born in Krasmana, Poland (1898-1949), he immigrated to Israel in 1920. After immigrating to Israel he traveled to study architecture in Rome and Prague. Many of the buildings he designed were associated with the Histadrut.
One of the founders of the "Hug group of architects" (together with Zeev Rechter, Joseph Neufeld and Arieh Sharon a group that in the 1930s promoted the professional architectural conversation in Israel. In addition to planning, he wrote professional articles on the subject of architecture and even edited the professional magazine "Building"
The buildings in the site designed by Yisrael Dicker