Translation of the text on the sign
[Map of Ayalon Park-Canada Bicycle Trails]
High riding level
Jewish National Fund Bicycle Trail Seventh Destiny
From here you can ride 5 km to the entrance to Ayalon Park and from there continue to the main entrance to the trail, near Hill 14.
Nature of the trail: The trail is circular, about 10 km long and the cumulative climb is about 200 m. The trail is suitable for a high level of riding and is marked in black. The trail (single) encircles the heart of Ayalon-Canada Park. It passes through forest landscapes, Orchards and agricultural steps cultivated by the JNF.
You can combine riding with the Ayalon bike path (single). In this route you ride 5 km for the seventh destiny, connect to the Ayalon trail and ride about 10 km, and then return to the seventh fate trail and ride another 5 km to the starting point - a total of about 20 km.
For your safety, follow these rules:
Use the path marked by the JNF.
2. It is forbidden to ride the single in a motor vehicle of any kind.
3. Adapt the riding to the terrain and weather conditions.
4. Difficult sections to pass by bicycle, must be passed on foot.
5. Equip yourself with the appropriate safety equipment for riding.
6. Consider additional users for the trail.
7. The responsibility for your safety while riding applies to you. Do not endanger yourself and other travelers.
8. Maintain cleanliness. Take the trash with you.
For public inquiries - KKL-JNF, Tel. 1-800-250-250